Tuesday 5 August 2014

L'oreal foundation review






Recently, I had my high school prom and I wanted to get a foundation that would last all night and I had heard that the L'Oreal true match foundation was a good dupe for the Giorgio Armini luminous silk which is mega expensive. I am so far really enjoying this foundation and have been using it a hell of a lot. I would say that this has a light to medium coverage but is definitely buildable but due to the watery consistency of the product it doesn't feel cakey or heavy on your skin at all. I also like this foundation a lot due to the colour of it as I am extremely pale and find it so hard to find foundations that fit my skin tone perfectly and this does just the job - I believe that there are 21 shades so there is obviously something for everyone. I would definitely tell everyone and there dog to buy this and its such a good foundation to buy especially for the price and most of the time everything is on offer in boots anyway. This is such a good foundation to wear in summer too as it contains SPF 17 too which I personally like in a foundation.

I hope you like this quickish review and ill see you all soon! <3

Love El | Makeup and other junk

No comments:

Post a Comment