Monday 7 April 2014

Product review: Estee Lauder eyeshadow trio - Beach metals

Hi guys,
 
So as you can see from the title today I am going to be doing a review of an eyeshadow trio that I featured in a haul ages ago. This is the Estée Lauder eyeshadow trio in 'Beach metals'. I use this quite a lot as it is so easy to wear and the colours are so incredibly versatile. 

As you can see there are three different shades - the first one is a gorgeous champagne colour which is very similar to MACs Naked Lunch. The second one is a baby pink which I think has a bit of an orange undertone to it. Last but not least there is a dark burgundy-purple shade which I love! 






These eyeshadows are so incredibly pigmented and they apply really nicely! I use the lightest colour all over the lid, I then use the pinky colour in the crease for a bit of definition and I use the darkest shade in the outer corner to give a bit of a smokey effect. Overall I would definitely recommend this even though there is a hefty price tag- also these types of colours are perfect for spring as they can help to bring a pop of colour whilst not being too over the top!

Thankyou for reading I hope you enjoyed!!

Love Ellie | Makeup and other Junk 

No comments:

Post a Comment