Friday 28 February 2014

Movies :)

Hi guys,
 
I thought as a quick post to say 'hello' I would tell you about some of my favourite movies to watch when I have a movie night either by myself or with my friends. Pretty much all of these films are your typical cheesy, chick-flick, romance type movies that the majority of teenage girls love to watch. Also, for me personally I sometimes wished that I lived in these movies where you always have a happily ever after.
 
 




Grease was one of the first musicals I remember watching as a kid. I love how it has such catchy songs and I also really love John Travolta.

Bride wars is possibly one of the funniest films I've ever watched. Anne Hathaway is also one of my favourite actresses so I knew I was bound to love this.

The High school musical series are my all time favourite movies. I love all the characters and its just amazing and I am very proud that I still know all the words to every song!

I love anything that's a fantasy with a bit of romance so I think that's why I love twilight so much.
Finally, cheaper by the dozen is a childhood favourite. I just think its so good and I would love to have 11 other siblings but sadly I am an only child.

So I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading.

Love el xx

No comments:

Post a Comment