Sunday 1 December 2013

November favourites - Blogmas day 1!


Hello December!

Yes it's that time of year again for the mistletoe and wine! (See what I did there!) 

Anyway today is the first day of Blogmas which if you read my previous blog post you will know I am very excited about.

Today's going to be my November favourites. I think that November has gone very quickly and so has the rest of 2013 but I am very much looking forward next year. 

Anyway...... Let's get started!


The first thing is my tangle attack. I saw this in pound land and because It looks just like a tangle teezer. I've really liked using this because it doesn't pull on my hair and my hair gets tangled very easily.

Next is the L'oreal Ever Riche shampoo for very dry rebellious hair. I am really loving this so far. I've only used it a couple of times but it's amazing! It makes your hair feel so soft and luxurious.

This is the Bourjois healthy mix foundation which I bought a few months ago and didn't really see the hype around it. But a few weeks ago I was rushing in the morning and I just grabbed this foundation and I fell in love with it. In winter I like a nice coverage to make me feel a bit better and now this has a permanent place in my makeup bag and I've been reaching for it more than my YSL foundation because that it more suitable for summer. 

I don't know why this photo is so awful so I apologise. But anyway my final product is the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. Now over the last year my skin has just got even more oily. This also means that makeup does not last on me very well at all and I always have to redo which is so annoying. But this product has really cut that down and helps my makeup last a hell of a lot longer :)

So those were my November favourites and now let's roll on December. As always thankyou for reading I love you all so much!

Bye 
Love el xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment