Saturday 30 November 2013

Blogmas!

Hello everyone, I hope your all doing well.

I've been thinking about whether or not to do this because as some of you may know I am in my last year at school and I have a lot going on. But, I do love a challenge so I'm going to do it anyway. I have decided to do Blogmas. If you don't know what that is then it is basically were you blog everyday till christmas. 

This seems to be very popular this year as a lot of other bloggers are also doing Blogmas. I also think that as this is my first christmas after starting my blog I think that will be even more special. 

One thing I am a bit worried out is having bloggers block, so if you have any suggestions for posts then please let me know! 

Anyway I just thought I would let you all know.

So I shall see you all tommorow for the first of December!!!!!

Bye 
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment