Sunday 20 October 2013

Little mix collection for collection NOT 2000!

Hello everyone,

So the other day I popped into super drug and I saw the new Little Mix range for collection and I can honestly say its beautiful and I am definitely going to be buying lots of it! I love little mix so much, I even cried when they won The X Factor because they were the first contestants that I had loved from the start that actually won! They're songs are catchy, I've also seen them live aswell. (For anyone wondering it was when I was invited to the X Factor live shows and it was the week that they sang ET by Katy Perry). I was even more excited when Perrie started to date Zayn from One Direction!!!

Anyway, for a while now I have been wanting to try a purple lipstick but I sort of wanted to try a drugstore one first instead of heading straight to mac and then realising that I didn't like it. The lipsticks by little mix were £2.99 which is so so cheap and cheerful I just couldn't leave them on the shelf. I picked up Perrie's lipstick and Jade's aswell which is a beautiful nude shade which I haven't really worn yet.

However, Perrie's purple lipstick is gorgeous! I apply it to the lips and then dab it in and they are so long lasting! The formula isn't extra special it's just nice and they don't dry my lips out which is great and I just love it! 


I would definitely recommend going to try these out!

Thanks for reading❤
Bye 
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment