Tuesday 27 August 2013

Billy & me by Giovanna Fletcher


Hello everyone


I know that this blog is supposed to be a beauty blog and what not but today I am going to be doing something a little different. Oh well.

Todays post is going to be about a book that I think the whole world deserves to know about it, so here I am writing a blog post about it.


The book I'm talking about is 'Billy and me' by Giovanna Fletcher. If your not sure who she is then she is a British author and actress. Giovanna is also married to Tom Fletcher from McFly. They met when they were teenagers and are childhood sweethearts. 

Billy and me is about a young girl called Sophie who works in a little village cafe and its all she's ever known. When big time actor Billy Buskin arrives in the village to film his new movie, he soon falls head over heels in love with Sophie. Throughout the story we see the ups and downs of their relationship and that dating someone in the limelight isn't all that it seems.

When I was reading this book I just fell in love with it. I think that the characters are so heartwarming and it's amazing!!!

I recommend this book to anyone who loves a feel good romancey type of book. Also, it's not a difficult book so it's quite an easy read if your not the biggest bookworm.


Bye 
Love el xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment