Wednesday 14 January 2015

My style influences




As you may know from my last post I am treating my blog a lot better this year and I also decided that I would love to write more fashion related posts.

I thought I would start off by telling you who are my style influences and who I admire in the world of fashion.


First of all there is Perrie Edwards. If you don't know Perrie then she is in a British girl band called Little mix and they are amazing so check them out. Over the years I have definitely come to the conclusion that although all four of the girls have incredible style, Perrie's is my absolute favourite. I love that she can look edgy whilst still being feminine. Although, her style is nothing to over the top she always looks put together and I love that she is a fan of high street stores such as New Look and River Island.
Next, is the blogger that everybody knows and loves. Yes, miss Zoe Sugg. I love Zoe's style because she is like the typical girl next door and she always looks incredible. I love how she loves to experiment with different prints whilst still sticking to what she knows. Zoe also looks great at events such as at her beauty range launch in her Asos dress (middle picture).


Finally, is the sensation that is Taylor Swift. I am literally obsessed with everything she wears. Taylor always looks classy. I especially love her shoes, especially the boots in the last picture. I have to admit I don't always love everything Taylor wears on the red carpets but she always manages to pull it off. However, her day to day style is incredible.

So, I hope you enjoyed this post and I know it wasn't brilliantly written but I gave it my best shot!

Thanks for reading
El | Makeup and other junk


No comments:

Post a Comment