Sunday 22 September 2013

20 Questions Beauty tag!

I've decided that today's post is going to be.......


THE 20 QUESTIONS BEAUTY TAG!

I have decided to do this because these sort of blog posts or even videos are my favourites to read or watch.

So lets get started!

I found this blog post and I decided I also wanted to have a go at doing this!

Personally, I love finding out what people have been loving and what are their all time favourites. So I hope you enjoy this


                                   1. Things you can't leave the house without?
                I definitely can't leave the house without my phone or  my purse so I always
               have the things I need. Also, I always have a concealer and whatever I'm
               Wearing on my lips that day so I'm sorted.

                                   2. Favourite brand of makeup?
               By far my favourite makeup brand is mac. I just love they're eye shadow's because
                they are so pigmented and so easy to blend. They also have the most
                amazing lipsticks.

                                   3. Favourite flower
                 To be honest I don't really have a favourite flower. However, I do really like
                  lilly's because they just look very simple and elegant.

                                  4. Favouite shop?
                  Without a doubt my favourite shop has to be topshop I just love their clothing.
                  Their jeans are the best ever and normally im not the biggest jeans fan. Also,
                   the majority of my wardrobe is from topshop. Even though the prices are a bit
                   rocky I still love it!!!

                                 5. Favourite perfume?
                      Alien by Thierry Mugler, or anything by Marc Jacobs or Victoria's Secret.

                               6. Heels or flats?
                     Flats for sure!

                             7. Do you make good grades?
                    I would say I do alright at school, when I get my GCSE's next august I am
                    definitely not expecting really high grades. I am pretty much just average
                    when it comes to school.

                             8.Favourite colours?
                 I think one of my favourite colours is mint green. I just love how it looks and it isn't
                   overly girly.

                           9. Do you drink energy drinks?
                  I don't really drink energy drinks but sometimes if I'm out and don't have time
                   to sit in a shop with a drink, I will go into WHsmiths and get the 'Pink lemonade lucozade' which is so delicious! I absolutely love it.

                         10.Do you drink juice?
                The only juice I ever drink is Orange juice at breakfast but other than that I
                try to drink just water, because I am trying to be good!

                         11.Do you like swimming?
                 I love swimming! I never go as often as I would like to but I do enjoy it!

                        12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
                   No? Should I? I only eat them with a fork if i'm in a restaurant! hahaha.

                       13. What's your favourite moisturiser?
              The La-roche posay Effaclar duo!(I might do a review on this soon.)

                       14. Do you want to get married later in life?
               Definitely! But I'm only 15 so its not at the top of my list right now and I need to
               get myself a boyfriend first!

                      15.Do you get mad easily?
               I wouldn't say I get mad easily but if I am not in the best of moods and someone
              says something to annoy me then I can get annoyed but not for very long.

                     16.Are you into ghost hunting?
               NO NO NO!!! I hate anything to do with ghosts they scare me so much!

                     17. Any phobias?
              Not achieving what I want to.

                     18.Do you bite your nails?
               As horrible as it sounds! when I get nervous I often bite my nails but I do try
               not to.

                    19. Have you had a near death experience?
              Not that I know of.

                Do you drink coffee?
            I can only drink coffee if I am in the mood for it. I can't drink coffee on it's own it
            either has to be a Frappuccino or a flavoured latte from starbucks that I like!!

So I hope you enjoyed reading this and I will see you all next time. Please leave comments if you liked it or if you have any suggestions.

Bye
Love el xxx



                             

                           












































 

No comments:

Post a Comment