Thursday 25 July 2013

What's in my makeup bag x

X
Ok so here it is - probably my favourite types of videos and blog posts are the 'what's in my makeup bag' I find these so interesting and I really love seeing what other people use and what they think of certain products 


So..... Lets get started - all of these products are available online either from boots,superdrug,feel unique,mac cosmetics xxx


So this is the Nars Laguna bronzer - I got this about 2 months ago when I went on a trip to London and I have used it near enough everyday since. I would highly recommend this and it's about £25 pretty much everywhere 
http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/color/cheeks/bronzer/~/bronzing-powder

YSL le teinte touché éclat foundation - I also got this in London and I really enjoy using this. I first saw this in one of Tanya burrs videos and I don't think I will ever go back to any previous foundations. 

Primark eyelash curlers - These probably aren't the best curlers ever and I'm sure there are better ones out there. However , I think this does the job well. Primark doesn't have an online website but I got these for something amazing like £1.50

Mac jubilee lipstick - I love this lipstick and it is the first one I bought From mac! 

Revlon kiss me coral lipgloss - this is one of those perfect summer glosses , it isn't sticky at all and I found that it lasts really well aswell

Clinique chubby stick in heftiest hibiscus- as you can tell I take many recommendations from Tanya burr - I also really love my coral lip shades as they are perfect for this time if year especially if you have a bit of a tan.

Topshop Creme blush in flush - this is one of the nicest Creme blushes that I have tried. It lasts really well and it's chalky at all it's also really natural looking

Mac studio finish concealer - I have the shade NW15 In this and it's the best colour for me. I use this on blemishes as it is quite a high coverage and sometimes I will use it under my eyes if I'm not getting enough sleep. 

Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 05 - For a drugstore product this is really good. They are very cheap for the quality of them as they are so great - these last all day and are really moisturising and don't dry out my lips like other lipsticks do.
Benefit high beam highlighter- I really like this , it's a very nice highlighter. But I think that it's a little expensive for what it is.

Burts bees lip balm - this lip balm has to be one of my holy grail products. It really moisturises my lips and helps me to keep them in pristine condition.

Rimmel stay matte powder - By far one of my favourite powders ever - I use this everyday and I'm nearly finished on my second one of these. It keeps my skin nice and matte all day and it doesn't go cakey either because its translucent.

Mac dollymix blush - this blush was the first ever product I ever bought from mac and I love it! It looks really bright in the pan but you can make it look so natural of if you want more of a dramatic blush it also works really well.

Mac paint pot in bare study - I bought this a while ago and I've figured out that I like to use it as a base or even just on its own because its perfect if you just want a  wash of natural colour, especially I your in a rush.

Maybelline falsies mascara - Another one of my holy grail products. This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. I used to use benefits they're real but I just don't think it was worth the hype. Maybelline have really ticked all the boxes with this mascara so you should definitely  check it out.

Last but not least is my mac palette- I'm in love with this it is something that is unique to me as I can choose what colours I want in it. Also the quality of these shadows are amazing from pigmentation to lasting power
Top row left to right: pink freeze, sketch,charcoal brown
Second row L-R: trax, naked lunch, nylon , wood winked
Third row L-R: all that glitters, satin taupe ,cranberry, vanilla


Thanks for reading and please leave comments on what you thought and if you have any ideas for future posts I could do

Bye
Love el xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment